- The nature of the tendering process.
- Was this an open tender?
- What terms any tender was issued under?
- Reasons for choosing Nourish Scotland as the body to deliver these workshops.
- Financial compensation received by Nourish Scotland for delivering said workshops.
- What feedback loop was used by SG to measure value for money of these workshops.
The work undertaken by Nourish Scotland was not a tendered contract.
We are though happy to provide information to you on this undertaking.
As a member of the Agricultural Rural Development group, the Scottish Government is in on-going dialogue with Nourish Scotland. They developed a proposal to deliver public engagement workshops to broaden the reach of developing agriculture policies.
Nourish Scotland have a recent track record in successfully delivering similar projects for other areas of government policy. Findings from the undertaking were shared with Scottish Government officials to support ongoing policy development.
The cost of this work was £16,500.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback