Fire and rescue framework: fairer Scotland duty summary
Fairer Scotland duty impact assessment (FSDA) for the framework - the statutory vehicle through which Scottish Ministers set out priorities and objectives that the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service must have regard to in carrying out its functions.
1. BRE Scottish Fire Deaths briefing paper
2. Scotland Together: A Study Examining Fire Deaths and Injuries in Scotland (May 2010).
3. Fire and Rescue Incident Statistics 2019-20
4. Fire safety regime for existing high rise domestic buildings - review: Fairer Scotland Duty summary
5. Deaths from Injury in Children and Employment Status in Family
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback