The application process is as follows.
- applicants should complete the attached application form, providing concise and evidenced information about the proposal. Email it to: Clinical_Priorities@gov.scot by 31 January 2022
- applicants will receive an automatic email acknowledging receipt of their application. Applications will be assessed by the Scottish Government and informed by the National Advisory Committee for Neurological Conditions Executive. We aim to assess all applications for 2022-23 funding within 10 working days following the application deadline, and issue a decision as soon as possible
- applicants will be advised of the decision by email. If you are successful, independent or third sector organisations will also be asked to provide supporting documents – such as your most recent annual accounts and cash flow forecast (including assumptions)
- 2022 to 2023 successful projects will be required to submit quarterly ‘light touch’ progress reports across the funding period with regular support and evaluation meetings held
- depending on the applications received, Scottish Government may expect successful projects to collaborate further during the projects (e.g. sharing interim progress as part of a project network, or with potential early adopters)
If you have any queries or would if you would like to speak to the policy team about your proposal ahead of applying please contact: Clinical_Priorities@gov.scot