Scotland is adjusting to new ways to access health and social care, harnessing new techniques and technology, alongside more traditional approaches. This presents opportunities to re-design clinically safe but more person-centred and faster pathways, and to explore innovative and more collaborative models of delivery.
All applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- clear demonstration of benefits and outcomes that meet the aims and commitments of the Framework, in particular the early priorities
- evidence to show links to COVID-19 service remobilisation, recovery and redesign that also align with the Neurological Framework’s vision and aims
- collaborative and innovative proposals across organisations including cross sector and/or conditions that have potential for scalability
- clear measures to evaluate the project using quality improvement methodology
- capacity and capability to deliver the project by either the end of March 2022 or longer term projects that conclude September 2022.
If you would like to speak to the policy team about your proposal ahead of applying please contact Clinical_Priorities@gov.scot and we will arrange a convenient time with you.