Using the contract

Eligible public bodies who wish to access the national contract should:

  • complete an agency agreement or addendum to an existing agency agreement for electricity (see attached) - this gives us the authority to purchase gas on your behalf
  • complete a data schedule form detailing the sites and supply points which are to be supplied under the national contract (attached in 'supporting documents' section

Ending the contract

If you want to stop participating in the national contract you will need to give 12 month's notice to do so. This is because the required volumes of gas are purchased in advance.

You should issue notice to Scottish Procurement using the details in the below contact section.  You should also notify the current supplier. 


Graeme Reid
Tel: 0131 244 7673

Ann Hoyland
Tel: 0141 242 5896