Introduction and Purpose of Guidance
1. http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2010/12/09134441/0 - National Guidance on Child Protection 2010.
2. http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2004/03/19102/34604 - Framework for Standards 2004
3. http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/People/Young-People/gettingitright - Getting it Right for Every Child
4. http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2011/03/22145900/8 Pathway of care for vulnerable children and families.
5. http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2012/07/9484 Getting our Priorities Right updated good practice framework for all child and adult service practitioners working with children and families affected by problem parental alcohol and/or drug use.
6. http://www.gmc-uk.org/guidance/ethical_guidance/13257.asp Protecting Children and Young People: The Responsibilities of all Doctors.
7. http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2012/07/9484 Getting Our Priorities Right updated good practice framework for all child and adult service practitioners working with children and families affected by problem parental alcohol and/or drug use.
11. http://www.educationscotland.gov.uk/Images/hwdwpcamtn_tcm4-712893.pdf How well do we protect children?
12. http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2005/02/20675/52303 Protecting Children and Young People: Child Protection Committees
13. http://www.gmc-uk.org/guidance/ethical_guidance/13257.asp - Protecting Children and Young People the Responsibility of all doctors.
14. http://www.nmc-uk.org/Publications/Standards/The-code/Introduction/ NMC Code Standards of conduct, performance and ethics 2008
16. Thematic report of Ofsted's evaluation of serious case reviews from April 2007 - 31 March 2011 http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/resources/ages-of-concern-learning-lessons-serious-case-reviews
17. Children aged under two referred to the Children's Reporter SCRA Children aged under 2 years referred to the Children's Reporter
Email: Fiona McKinlay
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback