- 24 Mar 2020
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 17 March 2020 – 16 March 2022 (12 month extension option available)
Category: ICT networks national
Scottish Procurement has established a single supplier framework agreement with Vodafone Ltd for the provision of mobile voice and data services. Call-off contracts will be awarded via direct award, issued by Scottish public sector organisations through the framework.
What is in scope
The scope of the framework for mobile voice and data services will include:
- Voice and SMS
- Data services
- Mobile device management
- Managed service
- Device disposal
- Device insurance
- Mobile device management
- Shared data
- International calls and roaming
- Lone and remote worker services
- 5G services
- Mobile accessories
- Wi-Fi calling
- APN services
- Business mobility apps
- Professional services
- Mobile IoT
What is out of scope
- Fixed telephony services
- Wide area network (WAN) connectivity
Who is this available to
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Universities and colleges
- Third sector
- Other public sector bodies
Note: it is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the terms of the notice published on the OJEU Contract Notice.
Benefits for public bodies using this framework include:
- Excellent tariff pricing offering value for money options available to Scottish public sector bodies regardless of size or geographical location.
- A compliant and easy route to market for all Scottish public sector organisations that require mobile voice and data services and as a single supplier arrangement, there is no need for further competition with direct award of call-off contracts.
- Access to a wide range of core MV&D services with a variety of associated and emerging technologies, for example, 5G and mobile IoT also being available.
- Provides effective supplier account and transition/mobilisation management service and support.
- Good level of national coverage provided with network improvements planned for the end of 2021.
- Access to a supplier which is accredited to ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus.
- Reduces duplication of procurement activity within the Scottish public sector.
Berkshire RG14 2FN
For initial framework and tariff enquiries:
Contact: Siamack Mirzaie
Phone: 07789 938671
For customers in contract:
Phone: the Vodafone service desk (0333 304 3333) is available Monday to Friday between 0800 hours to 1800 hours.
Note: Vodafone may take up to 12 weeks to build tariffs on to their system. Accordingly, services are unlikely to be available until around mid June 2020. However, organisations can commence development of their call-off contracts and liaise with Vodafone immediately.
See the attached buyer's guide for more information
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.