Contract status: in progress
Dates of contract: estimated February 2020
Category: ICT networks national
Scottish Procurement intends to establish a single supplier framework for the provision of mobile voice and data services.
A Prior Information Notice (PIN) OJEU notice was issed on PCS in March 2019
Contracts will be awarded by direct award, issued by Scottish public sector organisations through the framework.
The scope of the framework for mobile voice and data services is likely to include:
- Calls and SMS
- Data services (the default standard should be 4G where this is available
- Account management
- Converged mobile services
- Lone and remote worker services
- Mobile device management
- Device disposal and recycling
- Handset insurance
- Managed service
- Shared data
- 5G (once available)
- International call and roaming
- Mobile accessories
- Wi-Fi calling
- Apple device enrolment programme/Apple business manager
- Samsung KNOX mobile enrolment
- Android zero touch
- APN capable of 4G connectivity
What is out of scope?
- Fixed telephony services
- Wide area network (WAN) connectivity
- Unified communications (UC)
Who is this available to?
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Universities and colleges
- Third sector (voluntary organisations and charities registered in Scotland)
- Other public sector bodies
Full details will be found on Public Contracts Scotland notice once issued.
Note: it is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the mobile voice and data services framework when it is available to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. If there is any doubt, legal should be sought.
To be advised
To be confirmed
See the attached buyer's guide for more information
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.