Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 September 2019 to 31 August 2023
Category: media, marketing, design and print
This framework agreement is for the provision of media planning, buying and associated services. It covers a full range of media as detailed below in Scotland, UK and Ireland, Europe, USA and such other territories as identified by framework public bodies in support of activities including, but not restricted to, social advertising, public information (including access to services) and revenue generating promotion.
The framework comprises of two lots:
- Lot 1 - UK and overseas media
- Lot 2 - international media (purchased and placed in-country)
What is in scope?
Media planning and buying for a full range of media namely:
- digital/online including mobile and social media
- out of home
What is out of scope?
The framework does not cover recruitment advertising and public information notice advertising.
Who can use this?
The framework is open to the following public sector bodies:
- central government
- local authorities
- police and fire
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satify itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the OJEU notice. Guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
Contract award documents
Please see the following contract award notice for full details:
- framework for Media planning, buying and associated services (OCID: ocds-r6ebe6-0000565861)
See attached framework documents for further information.
Benefits of this framework include:
- opportunity for a co-ordinated approach across the Scottish public sector
- opportunity for public bodies to learn and liaise and share best pratice
- value for money savings through mini competitions and collaboration
Supplier details can be found in the attached buyer's guide.
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.