- 1 Jul 2017
Contract status: in progress
Dates of contract: 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2022
Category: media, marketing, design and print
The framework agreement covers the provision of all marketing research services.
What is in scope
The requirement covers the provision of design and implementation of research involving a range of qualitative and quantitative methods to uncover insight, deliver evidence for proposed communications approaches (such as creative testing) and tracking of impact and effectiveness against audiences for public information and behaviour change communications.
This work may encompass insight gathering, creative testing and evaluation for advertising, digital, field marketing, partnership marketing, PR, products for change and a rage of new approaches.
Who can use this
The framework is open to the following public sector bodies:
- central government
- local authorities
- police and fire
- universities and colleges
- third sector
- other public bodies
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
The benefits of the framework include:
- co-ordinated approach across the Scottish public sector
- opportunity for public bodies to learn and liaise and share best practice
- value for money savings through collaboration
- all suppliers confirmed no inappropriate use of zero hours contracts, pay the above the living wage and offer a range of workforce benefits
- Ashbrook Research & Consultancy Ltd
- Jump Research Ltd
- Progressive Partnership Ltd
- RS Consulting Ltd trading as Breaking Blue
- Scott Porter Research & Marketing Ltd
Full contact details of all the suppliers is contained in the attached buyer’s guide.
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.