- 3 Aug 2018
We have launched the 2018 to 2019 Making Places initiative to encourage communities to positively and actively contribute to the development of their local places. Making Places represents a broadening of the charrette mainstreaming programme to support communities at all stages of their thinking.
In all cases, projects coming forward to access support should be able to demonstrate a strong emphasis on tackling inequality, and will have a clear ambition to combat disadvantage through community activity and creative thinking. For further information, please read the attached prospectus.
The making places initiative offers two funding options:
1. The Place Standard Conversations Fund will support communities who are keen to develop their understanding of place and build their skills and confidence. To apply to this fund, please use the attached application form.
2. The Community-led Design Fund will support communities to participate in and lead design events, such as workshops and charrettes. To apply to this fund, please use the attached application form.
We have attached the following documents:
- Making Places Community-led Design Fund 2018-2019 application form
- Making Places 2018-2019 prospectus
- Place Standard Conversations Fund application form