1. Separate policy guidance is issued in England and Wales, and in Northern Ireland. The technical guidance that accompanies this guidance covers the whole of the UK.
11. The air quality regulations require that likely exceedences of the objectives should be assessed at locations which are situated outside of buildings or other natural or anthropogenic structures, above or below ground and where members of the public are regularly present. LAQM. TG (16) provides further guidance on how local authorities should reach a decision as to whether a location should be considered relevant.
12. Statutory consultees are: the Scottish Ministers; SEPA; Transport Scotland; neighbouring local authorities; any National Park authority; other public authorities; local business; and others as appropriate (including the public).
29. Further details can be found at: http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/scotland/grants-loans/scottish-government-emissions-reduction-register
31. the SCOOT ("split cycle and offset optimisation technique") urban traffic control system.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback