- 1 Aug 2015
Contract status: live
Dates of contract: 1 August 2015 to 31 July 2019
Category: professional services - central government
This framework is for the provision of legal services for the central government sector.
What is in scope
The framework covers:
- lot 1 - contract, commercial and corporate law
- lot 2 - debt recovery
- lot 3 - litigation, reparation, employment and inquiries
- lot 4 - major projects
- lot 5 - property and related matters
- lot 6 - one stop shop
Who can use this
Full details of the organisations that will be able to access the framework are included in the contract notice.
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so.
Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of our guidance on framework agreements.
The framework will deliver best value for money and enable the central government sector to access legal services it commonly needs at market leading prices and terms:
- the rates quoted in the framework are maximum and the mandatory use of mini competitions has the potential for increasing value for money savings. Savings are anticipated to be in the region of 20%
- opportunity for a co-ordinated approach throughout central government bodies
- opportunity to learn and liaise with other partners and share best practice
- pre-qualified suppliers
- significantly reduced resource and effort is required to complete a call-off from the framework, since certain aspects of the contractor's background e.g. financial stability have been assessed in advance
See the attached buyer's guide for more information.
Information about pricing and terms and conditions for frameworks and contracts can be found on the Knowledge Hub.
If you are not registered to access this and are eligible to use the framework please complete the registration form and send it to one of the Scottish Procurement contacts listed below.