8. Ipsos MORI, 2015
9. Digitally Savvy Citizens https://www.carnegieuktrust.org.uk/publications/digital-savvy-citizens/
11. See footnote 5.
13. SG recently refreshed its National Action Plan on Internet Safety for Children and Young People, which makes reference to the cyber resilience strategy. "Internet safety" is about people being protected, safe and supported in the online world. "Cyber resilience" is about individuals and organisations being able to prepare for, withstand, rapidly recover and learn from deliberate attacks or accidental events in the online world. Internet safety is an important part of cyber resilience.
18. a partnership between YouthLink Scotland, Learning Link Scotland and SCDC: https://www.digitallyagilecld.org/
19. The Digital Skills Partnership is a collaboration between universities, colleges and industry aimed at making the education system more responsive to changing skills requirements.
20. Learning the Ropes: Skills and Training In Small Businesses (Dec 2017)
22. Occupational standards are standards of performance that people are expected to achieve in their work, and the knowledge and skills they need to perform effectively.
Email: Clare El Azebbi