Resources Available To All Parties
The Scottish Government’s Right to Buy website has a number of useful tools:
– A model Articles of Association to set up a CB as a Company Limited by Guarantee (CLBG).
– A model Constitution to set up a CB as a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO).
– A downloadable application form in Word and Adobe PDF format to submit an application.
– A comprehensive Guidance document with sections for CBs, landowners and third parties.
– A link to the Register of Application by Community Bodies to Buy Land (RoACBL) which contains all the Community Right to Buy ANDL applications and associated documents.
– A link to the online mapping tool which communities can use to identify land for which their CB wishes to apply for consent to exercise a right to buy, and to define the CB’s local community.
– Links to other resources such as the primary and secondary legislation, information on funding etc.
Email: Community Land Team