Improving protection given to PMFs outside the MPA network
The purpose of the consultation is to seek views on the scope of the project to improve protection given to PMFs outside the MPA network. It seeks views on the following:
- The Scoping Report, as required under the Environmental Assessment (Scotland) Act 2005, which sets the scope for the Strategic Environmental Assessment
- The methodology to be used in the Socio-economic Assessment
- The 11 Priority Marine Feature advice documents produced by Scottish Natural Heritage
- Data and evidence sources to be used in the assessment
- A management approach that will be assessed
- Potential reasonable alternative management approaches.
This consultation is not asking whether measures should be implemented. Another consultation will follow where measures will be proposed and it will be accompanied by a Sustainability Appraisal.
- Marine Conservation team
0131 244 1617
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback