Houses in Multiple Occupation: Guidance on Planning Control and Licensing

Guidance on planning control and licensing in relation to Houses in Multiple Occupation.


20. Enquiries about this Circular should be addressed to Scottish Government, Directorate for Local Government and Communities, Planning and Architecture Division, Area 2-H (South), Victoria Quay, Edinburgh EH6 6QQ (tel: 0131 244 7888). Copies can be downloaded from the Scottish Government website at:

21. Enquiries about the HMO licensing scheme should be addressed to Scottish Government, Private Rented Sector Policy, Area 1-H (South), Victoria Quay, Edinburgh EH6 6QQ.


Back to top