1. Biodiversity Scotland (2013): What is biodiversity? accessed at: http://www.biodiversityscotland.gov.uk/biodiversity/biodiversity/ on 23 rd September 2016.
2. Biodiversity Scotland (2016): Scottish Biodiversity, accessed at: http://www.biodiversityscotland.gov.uk/biodiversity/scotland/ on 23 rd September 2016.
3. The Aichi targets are available from the Convention on Biological Diversity website, accessed at: https://www.cbd.int/sp/targets/ on 23 rd September 2016.
4. Available at: http://www.snh.gov.uk/docs/B1158383.pdf, accessed on 23 rd September 2016.
5. Biodiversity Scotland (2016): Quick wins, accessed at: http://www.biodiversityscotland.gov.uk/duty/work/quick-wins/ on 23 rd September 2016.
6. See Scottish Government (2013): 2020 Challenge for Scotland's biodiversity: A strategy for the conservation and enhancement of biodiversity in Scotland, accessed at: www.gov.scot/Resource/0042/00425276.pdf on 23 rd September 2016.
7. These criteria are set out in the terms and conditions, available at: http://nbn.org.uk/join-or-donate/terms-and-conditions/, accessed on 23 rd September 2016.
8. Live as of 23 rd September 2016. Please note that these links may become inactive or no longer function if changes are made to the webpages.
Email: Land Use and Biodiversity Team, email@example.com