1. Partnership agreement (21.03.12) established that from 1 April NHS Highland was to be the lead agency for adult services and the Council to be the lead for children's services.
2. Report on "Personalisation of Social Care" to Glasgow City Council Health and Social Care Policy Development Committee - 22 September 2010. Report by Executive Director Social Care Services
3. From 1.11.2010 the 5 Glasgow CHCPs were dissolved and replaced by a single health-led CHP model covering 3 sectors - North-East, North-West and South. (Glasgow City Council Annual report on the 2010/11 audit. Audit Scotland October 2011)
4. Glasgow City Council Social Work Services (2011) Social Care Charging Policy April 2011 to March 2012.
5. See Press Release, Sept 2011, Personalisation launch in Dumfries & Galloway; Dumfries & Galloway Council, Personalisation and Self-directed Support Learning and Development Action Plan Sept 2-11 to March 2012.
6. Glasgow City Council Social Work Services Personalisation Scrutiny Session Report. 14 December 2011
7. Personalisation - Motion Approved. Item 12. Glasgow City Council. Minutes of Glasgow City Council 2012-2013 - Print 1. 29 March 2012.
8. GCC Report on Personalisation Scrutiny Session - 27 June 2012
9. E.g. Highland Housing & Social Work Committee, Transformational Change Programme for Community Care: a Progress Report, 14 Sept 2011, 28 Feb 2012; Highland Council, Housing & Social Care Committee,12th Jan 2011, Infrastructure requirements for SDS.
10. E,g, Consultative meetings established between Social Work management and CEO's of providers.
11. Glasgow City Council Social Work Services procedures: ref no: gcc3/11: Glasgow City Council Risk Enablement strategy and guidance: issued 29 March 2011.
12. GCC Report on Personalisation Scrutiny Session - 27 June 2012
13. Glasgow City Council Development and Regeneration Services (2011) Population and Households by Ethnicity in Glasgow: Estimates of Changes 2001-2010 for Community Planning Partnership Areas and Neighbourhoods. Data Source: 2001 estimates - General Register Office for Scotland: Census 2001.
14. Glasgow City Council Social Work Services (2011) Self-Directed Support - Individual Budget: Interim Financial Procedures for Service Users. SDS-03, January 2011.
15. Glasgow City Council Social Work Services Procedures (Reference No: GCC3/11): Glasgow City Council Risk Enablement Strategy and Guidance. 29 March 2011.
16. Community Care Personalisation Surveys covered by Reed Business Insight: Report on Personalisation Survey. Community Care, Unison and the College of Social Work (Community Care Online: June 2012 and June 2011). Accessed June 2012
17. Glasgow City Council Joint Adult Services Plan 2012/13, Consultation Draft, July 2012
Email: Aileen McIntosh
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback