1. Briefing notes provided for the First Minister, or other key Scottish Government officials, in advance of the meeting.
2. An attendance list showing the names and organisations of those at the meeting.
3. A breakdown of costs incurred by the Scottish Government in connection with this meeting.
4. Any subsequent communication held by Scottish Government officials, or staff working for Scottish Government agencies, linked to issues/topics discussed at the meeting.
1. Please see attached at Annex A the briefing for the event that was provided for the First Minister.
2. You also asked for attendance list showing the names and organisations at the meeting. Please see attached at Annex D, a list of the companies who were invited.
An exemption under section 38(1)(b) of FOISA (personal information) applies to some of the information requested because it is personal data of a third party, ie names, and disclosing it would contravene the data protection principles in Article 5(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation and in section 34(1) of the Data Protection Act 2018. This exemption is not subject to the ‘public interest test’, so we are not required to consider if the public interest in disclosing the information outweighs the public interest in applying the exemption.
3. The Scottish Affairs Office and Scottish Development International have confirmed there were no costs incurred by the Scottish Government or any of it’s agencies in connection with this meeting.
4. There has not yet been any subsequent communication held by Scottish Government officials, or staff working for Scottish Government agencies, linked to issues and topics discussed at the meeting.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 9 page PDF
- File size
- 380.6 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback