1. Full itinerary for Humza Yousaf's trip to America, including minutes/notes from all meetings and speeches he gave while there.
2. How many civil servants/advisers accompanied him on the trip, and their job titles?
3. Full cost of this trip to America, including a breakdown of these costs, like accommodation and travel costs.
4. Full copies of expense receipts submitted for this trip.
1, 3 and 4. Details of all Ministerial engagements and expenses are proactively published by the Scottish Government, including the costs of travel and accommodation. The information can be accessed at the below link: https://www.gov.scot/collections/ministerial-engagements-travel-and-gifts/.
An exemption(s) under section(s) 27 (1) of FOISA applies to some the information you have requested. This exemption can be applied when it is the intention of the relevant Scottish public authority to publish the information no later than 12 weeks after the date on which the request was made.
We are unable to provide copies of minutes taken at this time as they have not yet been finalised.
2. The First Minister was accompanied on the trip by a Private Secretary.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback