With respect to contact between the Constitutional Futures Division and Miriam Brett, 1st May 2021 ‐ date, please provide:
(1) The dates of all meetings held, in person or virtual.
(2) Any documentation relating to the meetings, including agendas, presentation materials, minutes, notes, or briefings.
(3) All correspondence between the Constitutional Futures Division and Miriam Brett, 1st May 2021 ‐ date.
1. Meetings took place on 18 October 2022 and 14 November 2022.
2. Following a search of our records, I can confirm that no information is held. This is a formal notice under Section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have some of the information you have requested.
3. Some of the information you have requested is included in Annex A. Exemptions under S.38(1) (b) and 30(b)(ii) of FOISA applies to some of the information you have requested. The reason why these exemptions apply is explained in Annex B.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 7 page PDF
- File size
- 171.1 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback