Publication - FOI/EIR release
Scotland's Snowsports report by EKOS Ltd 2022: FOI release
- Environment and Forestry Directorate
Published 17 May 2023
FOI reference FOI/202300351954
Date received 6 April 2023
Date responded 21 April 2023
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
Information on the report into Scottish snowsports as listed below:
- Confirm that there was an initial draft of the report,
- Confirm that the initial draft was circulated to all the ski resorts, businesses etc who supplied information on which the report was based, and,
- Supply a copy of the first draft.
You also requested the withdrawal of the report from the government website.
The answers to your questions are:
- The initial draft of the report was received on 26 August 2022 from contractor EKOS.
- On 15 November 2022, the near-finalised draft of the report was shared with the research Steering Group which comprised of representatives from Snowsport Scotland and the Scottish Government. Snowsport Scotland works in partnership with the snowsport sector and was a representative of the sector for this report. Draft reports are usually only sent to members of the steering group, who are chosen as representatives of the research topic. It is not usual for a draft report to be sent to all stakeholders before it is in the public domain.
- A copy of the first draft dated 26 August 2022 is attached.
We will consider your request to remove the report separately.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI 202300351954 - Information Released - Report
- File type
- 69 page PDF
- File size
- 2.7 MB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback