Closure of The New School, Butterstone: FOI release
- Learning Directorate
- Part of
- Education, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
1. “What information other than the final report was shared by the independent review team to third parties?"
2. “What information was shared by the independent review team to third parties prior to the 27th May 2020?"
3. “If information was shared, to whom was it shared and when?”
1. The Scottish Government holds no information on “what information other than the final report was shared by the independent review team to third parties”.
2. The Scottish Government holds no evidence that any “information was shared by the independent review team to third parties prior to the 27th May 2020”.
3. There is no evidence that information was shared.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback