1. How much staff worked on the drugs task force whose report came out in July? Breakdown of their roles.
2. How much money was spent on the drugs task force? Breakdown of this.
3. How many meetings did the drugs task force have? Dates and who attended as well?
4. Minutes from these meetings if possible?
I enclose a copy of the information you have requested. As a summary, this document contains the following information:
- Breakdown of staff and their roles, over the course of the Taskforce.
- Breakdown of costs / funding
- Links to all Taskforce meeting minutes and attendees at each meeting.
Whilst our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we are unable to provide all of the information you have requested because exemptions under sections: 25 – Information otherwise accessible, apply. The reasons why those exemption(s) apply are explained in the Annex to this letter.
REASONS FOR NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION
An exemption applies
Under exemption S.25 - exempts information from disclosure where the requester can reasonably obtain the information without making a request for it. This exemption is subject to the ‘public interest test’. Therefore, taking account of all the circumstances of this case, we have considered if the public interest in disclosing the information outweighs the public interest in applying the exemption. We have found that, on balance, the public interest lies in favour of upholding the exemption.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI 202200313482 - Information released
- File type
- 2 page PDF
- File size
- 101.1 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback