Details of those organisations who successfully received funding from the Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund 2021, as follows:
1. A list the names of organisations that received funding from the Communities Mental Health and Wellbeing Fund in Scotland between March 2021 and February 2022.
2 A list how much funding each organisation received.
3 Does the National Mental Health and Wellbeing Network exist?
4 Under what criteria can an individual or organisation join the National Mental Health and Wellbeing Network?
In relation to questions 1 and 2 above I enclose the information you requested in Annex A to this response.
The answer to question 3 is yes. The purpose of the National Mental Health & Wellbeing Network is to:
- Share progress and good practice
- Highlight challenges and support each other
- Provide networking opportunities
- Develop the capacity of local partnerships
- Improve Scottish Government understanding of Fund implementation and the role we need to play to best support this
- Learn from fund implementation and explore ways of applying this learning to wider Scottish Government policy
In response to question 4, membership of the group includes:
- Third Sector Interface (TSIs) Chief Officers and any relevant TSI project or programme managers should attend.
- Wider partners from the Local Partnership Groups. This will vary and could include:
- Health and Social Care Partnerships(HSCP) Chief Officers (or representative) and other key partners from the second whole network meeting onwards.
- Community Planning Partnerships contacts.
- Local authority mental health leads such as children and young people community services leads.
- Community anchor organisations.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI 202200312136 - Information released
- File type
- 47 page PDF
- File size
- 220.9 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback