1) The total number of FOI requests received by the Scottish Ministers from requesters named Conor Matchett since January 1, 2021;
2) The number of those FOI requests responded to within the 20 day legal requirement;
3) For those FOIs which were subject to an internal review request, how many were responded to within the 20 day legal requirement;
4) The Scottish Government's current average response time to FOIs;
5) The Scottish Government's percentage of FOI requests responded to on time for the most recent reporting period;
6) The Scottish Government's percentage of internal reviews responded to on time for the most recent reporting period.
The answer to your questions are as follows:
1. There were 197 freedom of information requests received by the Scottish Ministers from requesters named Conor Matchett between 1 January 2021 and 10 June 2022.
2. Of these requests, 129 were answered within 20 working days.
3. 74 of the requests were subject to an internal review request with 52 of these answered within 20 working days.
4. I have interpreted this to question as 'the Scottish Government's average response time to FOIs in the most recent reporting period', which is 23 days.
5. & 6. The Scottish Government publishes monthly FOI performance figures here: https://www.gov.scot/publications/freedom-of-information-foi-reporting/. This includes the percentage of both FOI requests and internal reviews answered on time for the most recent reporting period. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback