Services provided by Lochan Associates: FOI release
- Scottish Procurement and Property Directorate
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
You asked can the Scottish Government confirm if;
1. Lochan Associates Limited are engaged by them to provide services?
2. What services are they providing for the Scottish Government?
3. What is the length of contract they have been awarded?
4. What is the value of the contract?
5. Did the Scottish Government approach Lochan Associates Limited, or did Lochan Associates Limited approach the Scottish Government?
6. Was there a tendering process for the services required?
7. Which minister(s) are using the services of Lochan Associates Limited?
1. The Scottish Government have not engaged Lochan Associates Limited to provide any services.
3. No Contracts have been awarded to Lochan Associates Limited.
4. Nil value.
5. The Scottish Government have not approached or have been approached by Lochan Associates Ltd.
6. No tendering process has taken place.
7. Scottish Ministers are not using the services of Lochan Associates Limited.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback