The following questions on the Dual Housing Support Fund.
1. What is the guidance that has been issued to councils on this fund?
2. How much money has been allocated to this fund?
3. What are the total number of claimants for this fund?
I attach a copy of all of the information you requested. As a summary, this includes the following:
- The Dual Housing Support Fund Protocol.
- The Dual Housing Support Fund referral form.
- Information on allocation of funds to the Dual Housing Support Fund and the number of claimants.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 5 page PDF
- File size
- 394.4 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback