Please provide the following information for 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21:
- The value of grants made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately, and list all grants separately.
- The value of loans made to each of the organisations listed below. Please provide the information for each of the three financial years separately, and list all loans separately.
The payments made to charities and third sector organisations relate to the following only:
- Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
- Independent Sage
- NHS Confederation
- Keep our NHS public
- SOS NHS
- Care and Support Workers Organise
- UNITED VOICES OF THE WORLD
- Health Campaigns Together
- Doctors for the NHS
- We Own It
- The People's Assembly
- Zero Covid Coalition
- Health Campaign Together
- Docs Not Cops
- British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Association of Pakistani Physicians of Northern Europe
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Royal College of Ophthalmology
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The answer to your question is that Transport Scotland have no record of any payment being made to any organisation listed.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback