Accountant in Bankruptcy (AIB) losses and special payments: FOI release
- Part of
- Money and tax, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
The following information in relation to losses and special payments for the periods 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21.
- The total number of cases of losses in each year.
- The total cost of losses in each year.
- An itemisation of each loss including what it was for and how much it cost.
- The total number of special payments in each year.
- The total value of special payments in each year.
- An itemisation of each special payment including what it was for and how much it cost.
The information in relation to bullet points 1 and 2 is available within the Parliamentary Accountability and Audit Report section of our Annual Report and Accounts. Links to each document have been provided below.
- Accountant in Bankruptcy Annual Report and Accounts 2018-19 | Accountant in Bankruptcy (aib.gov.uk) - see page 46
- AiB Annual Report & Accounts 2019-20 | Accountant in Bankruptcy - see page 54
- AiB Annual Report & Accounts 2021-22 | Accountant in Bankruptcy - see page 51
Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you. If, however, you do not have internet access to obtain this information from the website(s) listed, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy.
The information in relation to bullet point 3 is attached in excel format.
In accordance with Section 17 of FOISA, I must inform you that the Accountant in Bankruptcy does not hold the information requested in relation to special payments. This is because the Accountant in Bankruptcy did not make any special payments in the periods requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- Excel document
- File size
- 177.0 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback