1. How much has been spent by the goverment in advertising for survivors world wide to come forward to apply for the redress scheme.
2. Where have you advertised give examples?
3. If you havent advertised allready why not?
4. What is the maximun you will spend and why?
5. Have you ever thought of adding a small advert to all Benefit and Pension Letters all nhs Letters and all polling cards or letters from government departments ?
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we are unable to provide most of the information you have requested because an exemption under section 17(1) (Information not held) of FOISA applies to that information. The reasons why that exemption applies are explained in the Annex.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback