1. The total spend so far on IT Systems at Social Security Scotland not including staff costs.
2. The names of any providers or contractors who provide IT to Social Security Scotland and the dates on which they began doing so.
3. The total number of staff employed in IT roles.
3a. The cost of employing these staff.
In response to your request for information, numbered as above:
1. The total spend so far on IT Systems at Social Security Scotland not including staff costs is £4,953,000. This reflects the position as at 31 October 2021.
2. The providers of IT to Social Security Scotland and the dates on which they began doing so are:
|Scottish Government||01 September 2018|
|Softcat (UK) PLC||31 May 2021|
|LinkedIn Ireland||30 June 2021|
|Civic Computing Ltd||03 August 2021|
|Ernst & Young||15 September 2021|
3. At 30 November 2021, the total number of staff who are members of the Digital, Data and Technology Profession that were employed is 136.
3a. The total staff costs for employing Digital, Data and Technology staff from 1 April 2021 through to 31 October 2021 by Social Security Scotland is £4,255,762.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback