- 15 Dec 2021
Date received: 25 Oct 2021
Date responded: 16 Nov 2021
The total number of unique correspondence cases logged between 1st April 2020 and 31st March 2021 and the percentage of these which were answered on time (only where there is a mandated response time and so this stat will already be tracked and available) for the following areas:
- Data protection requests (including subject access requests and other data subject requests made possible under GDPR)
- Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Regulations
- Ministerial Correspondence (questions from MPs made on behalf of their constituents)
- Parliamentary Questions (questions raised in parliament requiring information from you)
- Any other official correspondence type, such as enquiries, feedback or compliments which are logged and tracked.
I include the information requested in the table attached to this letter.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 1 page PDF
- 85.4 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House