- 16 Nov 2021
Date received: 4 Oct 2021
Date responded: 1 Nov 2021
Information listed below relating to the Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Fund (KTIF);
1. List of Project Assessment Committee members for the Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Fund.
2. Copies of the most recent Project Assessment Committee (PAC) meeting minutes for the Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Fund.
3. Confirmation of listed organisations (SAOS, AHDB, QMS and SRUC) - who have received Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Fund grants either as a lead applicant or a project partner – have been members of the Project Assessment Committee at any time.
4. If member organisations have received Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Fund grants a list of the organisations, the project and the amount of grant awarded.
Attached is a copy of the information requested.
1. Annex A – A list of Project Assessment Committee members for the Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Fund.
2. Annex B – A copy of the most recent Project Assessment Committee meeting minutes for the Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Fund. Please note all Project Assessment Committee members are asked to declare any conflict of interest at start of the meeting, which is noted within the minutes. Any members declaring such an interest must leave the meeting whilst said applications are reviewed and scored. Please see Annex C - KTIF - PAC - Remit Members and Terms of Reference for further details.
3. From the organisations you have listed only SAOS has sat as a member on the Knowledge Transfer and Innovation Fund Project Assessment Committee.
4. Annex D – A list of project beneficiaries whom were awarded grants, or were project partners, were SAOS, NFUS and the Soil Association.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 24 page PDF
- 1.2 MB
- File type
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House