I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details I require are:
1. Has confidential waste being procured via tender or framework or another means?
2. If a framework, could you confirm the name of the framework please?
3. Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
4. Start date & duration of contract
5. Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
6. Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
7. Who is the procurement officer responsible for this contract and could you provide their email address and phone number please?
8. Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract and could you provide their email address and phone number please?
9. Who is the current supplier?
10. If your current supplier is a Facilities Management/Waste/Cleaning Company, which sub-contractor services your organisation?
1. Contract placed without competition
3. £7,632.61 to date
4. June 2017 – 52 months
6. A new call off contract will be placed via the Scottish Government Facilities Management contract from 1 October 2021.
7. Sandra Wilson - Enquiries@educationscotland.gov.scot *
8. Gillian Hamilton - Enquiries@educationscotland.gov.scot *
9. Mitie Cleaning and Environmental Services Ltd.
10. Shred-it Ltd.
*Please note Education Scotland staff are hybrid working hence the contact details given are those of the office hours manned external email address to ensure smooth and efficient contact if required.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback