Information relating to hospitality offered to HMFSI staff by commercial providers at the Emergency Services Show on 7 and 8 September as follows:
1. What invitations have been received by commercial companies for any of your staff to attended hospitality events funded by the company during the period of the above Emergency Services Show?
2. What invitations referred to in 1 above have been accepted by any of your staff?
3. Please provide the name of the commercial company and the hospitality event to which each invitation relates to?
4. What is the estimated individual value of each hospitality event to which any staff of HMFSI have been invited to participate in?
5. Please provide a copy of your receipt of hospitality policy.
Our response to each of questions 1 to 4 are: none.
In relation to question 5, HM Fire Service Inspectorate is an independent body that works within but independently of the Scottish Government and as such follows the Scottish Government’s Policy on Hospitality. A PDF copy of this policy is attached.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI - 202100239141 - Information Released - Annex
- File type
- 6 page PDF
- File size
- 158.1 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback