Framework for the Provision of Interim IT and Professional Staff Services: FOI release
- Scottish Procurement and Property Directorate
- Part of
- Money and tax, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
Under the Freedom of Information [Scotland] Act 2002 we formally request the information listed below in relation to the Scottish Governments current Framework for the Provision of Interim IT Staff Services and Provision of Interim Professional Staff Services.
1. Total spend for each public body between 01 Apr 2021 – 30 June 2021 and to which agency (including agencies who are now no longer on the framework) for both Frameworks (Generation 2 & 3)?
2. Number of jobs held by each agency at 30-June-21 (including agencies who are now no longer on the framework) for both frameworks (generation 2 & 3)?
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have some of the information you have requested. This is because we do not hold information on the total spend with each public body in relation to Spring Technologies or the number of jobs [live placements] with Spring Technologies at the time.
This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have some of the information you have requested.
1. Please find in attached spreadsheet.
|3rd Generation Framework
|2nd Generation Framework
Please note these numbers represent the number of individuals with each agency as at 30 June 2021.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- Excel document
- File size
- 19.2 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback