- 9 Aug 2021
Date received: 13 Jul 2021
Date responded: 6 Aug 2021
Please send copies of all documents prepared in association with the Mental Health in Schools Working Group meetings on 6 May 2021 and 14 June 2021.
Please include briefing notes, correspondence, notes taken and all other documents.
1. Attached is a copy of most of the information requested in Annex A.
2. Some of the information you have requested is available from https://www.gov.scot/publications/mental-health-in-schools-working-group-minutes-may-2021/. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you.
3. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance we are unable to provide some of the information you have requested because an exemptions under sections:
- Section 27 (1) – Information intended for future publication
- Section 30 (b)(ii) – The free and frank exchange of views for the purposes of deliberation
- Section 38 (1)(b) – The personal data of a third party
References are included throughout the document where these exemptions apply.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 68 page PDF
- 794.8 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House