- 17 Dec 2021
Date received: 7 Jul 2021
Date responded: 22 Nov 2021
1. Who manages the social media pages on behalf of the Scottish Government?
2. Are individual people if so, how many and in addition, namely a subject with the name Richard L Russel or Richard Russell excluded from viewing such pages? If so why so?
3. During the pandemic did the Scottish Government take all reasonable steps to make sure the people excluded from viewing its social media pages could see the content being published therein?
4. How long will a subject who is excluded from viewing such content be excluded for?
We have interpreted your question as referring to official Scottish Government social media accounts.
1. The Scottish Government Communications Division
2. No accounts are excluded from viewing those pages.
3. No accounts are excluded from viewing those pages.
4. As above, no accounts are excluded from viewing those pages.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House