1. The process on how Dennis Robertson was appointed as Co-Chair for Implementation Group following the recommendations from the National Review of Eating Disorder Services.
2. If appointments to the Implementation Group are paid or voluntary.
3. A copy of any general guidelines for the appointments to government's implementation groups.
1. Following advice from officials providing a recommendation to Ministers, Dennis Robertson was appointed, through the ministerial appointment process, as Co-Chair of the Eating Disorders Implementation Steering Group.
2. As they are ministerial appointments, the Co-Chairs of the Implementation Group will be paid a daily fee for their work. The Co-Chairs will work 1 day per month for up to 1 year.
The members of the Group will not be paid. However any associated costs, such as travel expenses, will be reimbursed by Scottish Government.
Further information about daily fees can be found here.
3. A copy of Guidance on Arranging Advice for Ministers, which includes guidance on making ministerial appointments, can be found in Annex A.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 17 page PDF
- File size
- 287.4 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback