- 5 Jul 2021
Date received: 24 Jun 2021
Date responded: 29 Jun 2021
1) How many applicants were there to the 2021 Graduate Development Programme for the Scottish Government, reference IRC86401E?
2) How many applicants progressed to stage one - situational judgement test, numerical and verbal reasoning tests?
3) How many applicants progressed to stage two - assessment centre?
4) How many applicants progressed to stage three - final interview?
5) How many roles were available on the Scottish Government Graduate Development Programme for 2021?
6) How many candidates have been placed on a 12 month reserve list for B1 level roles as a result of their application to this post?
1) There was a total of 2,605 applications made to the Scottish Government for the 2021 Graduate Development Programme, vacancy IRC86401E.
2) After completing eligibility checks a total of 2,582 eligible applications were invited to complete the online tests (situational judgement test, numerical and verbal reasoning tests). Eligibility criteria were based on Civil Service Nationality Requirements and minimum qualification for the role.
3) 174 candidates were invited to the assessment centre.
4) 77 candidates were invited to final interview.
5) Up to 30 roles were available for the 2021 Graduate Development Programme. 30 offers have been made.
6) 21 candidates have been offered a B1 level role.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House