1. Did a Scottish Government representative attend the Ninth International Conference on Wind Turbine Noise event, which took place between May 18 and 21, 2021, either in person or virtually?
2. Were notes taken by this representative and, if so, could these notes be provided.
3. Did the representative report on this event and, if so, to whom?
4. If a report has been compiled in addition to the notes, could this be provided too.
1. Yes, virtually. A Scottish Government official attended this event in a personal learning development capacity.
2. No official notes were taken, notes were taken for personal learning development and are attached.
4. No report was compiled.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 2 page PDF
- File size
- 59.2 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback