- 3 Jun 2021
Date received: 10 May 2021
Date responded: 18 May 2021
At the time, Education Scotland said, in statements to the media: “In this case, Education Scotland are taking steps to review the publication ‘Road to the Scottish Parliament’ to ensure the facts are reflected accurately" and "we were happy to remove the material until the review is complete.”
Can you please provide -
- Any written terms of reference for the review
- Details of all steps taken to review the publication of the document
- The job title of the person or persons who conducted the review and whether these were Education Scotland employees or not
- Any written report/findings which were produced as part of the review
- Any plan or policy introduced by Education Scotland as a result of the lessons learned from the review
Please see the attached Annex which will provide you with the answers for questions regarding the review into the 'Road to the Scottish Parliament' document.
The review was carried out by permanent Education Scotland staff, in agreement with senior staff.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House