Breakdown of funding and conditions provided to Sacro: FOI release
- Justice Directorate
- Part of
- Law and order, Money and tax, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
1. Total amount of funding supplied to SACRO from 1st April 2014 until present date broken down to year upon financial year; and
2. Conditions of funding, which stipulate the exact criteria that is required from SACRO appertaining to each payment from the public purse regarding Police Scotland's 2019 Joint Protocol on Domestic Abuse with the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service.
1. Details concerning Scottish Government funding to SACRO from 1st April 2014 to present date broken down by Financial Year can be found in the Annex.
2. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested in relation to the exact criteria that is required from SACRO appertaining to each payment from the public purse regarding Police Scotland's 2019 Joint Protocol on Domestic Abuse with the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service. This is a formal notice under section 17(1) of FOISA that the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested. As this request concerns Police Scotland’s 2019 Joint Protocol with the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service you may wish to contact Police Scotland directly. For ease of reference I have provided contact details for Police Scotland FOI enquiries.
Contact : FOI - Information Management, Police Scotland, Clyde Gateway, 2 French Street , Glasgow, G40 4EH, or submitted to email@example.com.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 1 page PDF
- File size
- 69.9 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback