The Scottish Government funding To Social Housing Project by Kingdom Housing Association former listed building and offices of Kingdom Housing at 2B Natal Place Cowdenbeath KY4 8HX Fife started October 2020 completed April 2021.
The total project cost was around £494,000 and funding of £157,000 has been provided from the Scottish Government in order to provide "new high-quality affordable housing for social rent"
1. What information do you have on the Criteria Proposal & Plans that were submitted by Kingdom. Association for local social housing funding approval?
2. Were there any changes to these proposal & plans if so, when & why?
3. A full financial inventory of the external and Internal Building Conversion cost of £157000 & remaining £337,000 totalling £494,000
Attached is a copy of the requested information.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have some of the information you have requested. The reasons why we don't have the information are explained below.
1. Please see attached docment - "AHSP Application - Cowdenbeath Natal Place - P44406". This is the information provided by Kingdom Housing Association in its application to obtain Scottish Government Affordable Housing Supply Programme funding. Plans for the project are not held by the Scottish Government but instead would be held by Kingdom Housing Association.
2. There were no changes - to the Scottish Government's knowledge - to the proposals and plans.
3. This information is not held by the Scottish Government but instead would be held by Kingdom Housing Association.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
FOI202100193081 - Information released
- File type
- 9 page PDF
- File size
- 177.5 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback