- 5 May 2021
Date received: 15 Mar 2021
Date responded: 1 Apr 2021
1. The minutes of the meeting which I understand took place between the above parties on 11th of March 2021.
2. Any intelligence has been garnered which would lead the police and others to indicate that fans may gather around Celtic Park or elsewhere for this game.
3. All correspondence between SG/PS and RFC on the arrangements to encourage fans not to gather in anticipation of RFC league win and also the correspondence and any records pertianing to attempted correspondence between the parties on the actual day of the league win and subsequent illegal fan gatherings of 6th of March 2021.
4. Any correspondence between the SG and PS and any internal emails of PS in the days which followed the 6th of March illegal fan gatherings pertaining to public fall out and the subsequent release of Deputy Chief Constable Malcolm Graham's statement.
1. I attach a copy of some of the information you requested, the minutes of the meeting on 11 March 2021.
2-4. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance the Scottish Government does not have the information you have requested.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 3 page PDF
- 87.5 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House