- 1 Apr 2021
Date received: 11 Feb 2021
Date responded: 25 Mar 2021
In respect of Covid-19 B117 E484K £2million pounds sterling was given to KPMG Consulting to allegedly provide assistance to the SNP Government in respect of the JVIC groupings Vaccination Plan.
1. Exactly what Services were asked of KPMG to provide.
2. Of those Itemised Services what and on what dates were they to be completed by.
3. How were those itemised Services to be reviewed for completion.
4. How was the cost of these services/£2million pounds established by KMPG and agreed with the SNP Government andrecorded.
5. Was the £2million pounds broken down against the Itemised services and paid to KPMG on satisfactory completion.
I attach a copy of all of the information you requested in the annex.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House