Attendees of Scottish Government Resilience Room (SGoRR) March 2020: FOI release
- Safer Communities Directorate
- Part of
- Coronavirus in Scotland, Public sector
Information request and response under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
1. For Scottish Government Resilience Room (SGoRR) meetings on Covid-19 before 1 March 2020, how many did the First Minister personally attend and how many did she not personally attend.
2. A previous FOI request published shows the Chief Constable of Police Scotland was invited to at least three SGoRR meetings on Covid-19 before 1 March 2020. How many meetings on this topic took place before 1 March 2020 where the Chief Constable did not receive an invite.
1. The Scottish Government Resilience Committee (referred to as SGoRR (Ministerial)) met three times to discuss Covid -19 before the 1 March 2020. The First Minister attended two of those meetings.
2. Attached is all of the information you asked for in Annex A. To note, Annex A contains a list of Scottish Government Resilience Room (SGoRR (Ministerial)) meetings on the subject of Covid-19 which Police Scotland received an invitation to. It is an operational matter for Police Scotland to designate a representative.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
- File type
- 1 page PDF
- File size
- 94.7 kB
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback