1. Are teachers in general bound by the Civil Service Code?
2. Are all members of staff involved in the decision making at Canal View Primary, Wester Hailes, Edinburgh bound by the Civil Service Code?
3. Are all members of staff at Education Scotland bound by the Civil Service Code?(Internal and External)
4. I would like to know a list of all departments and people; both internal and external that have an influence in the decision making process at Education Scotland; into any form of the "administration" and "approval" at Canal View Primary, Wester Hailes, Edinburgh please?
1/2/4: While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance Education Scotland does not have the information you have requested, therefore this is exempt under section 17(1) of FOISA.
As teachers are not civil servants they are not bound by the Civil Service Code.
You may find it helpful to contact the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) for this information at Contact us | General Teaching Council for Scotland (gtcs.org.uk).
Education Scotland staff are not involved in any decision making at Canal View Primary, Wester Hailes, Edinburgh.
3. All Scottish Government and agency staff, including Education Scotland staff, are bound by the Civil Service Code. You can read more about the Code at the following link: Civil Service Code - gov.scot (www.gov.scot).
Employees at Canal View Primary, Wester Hailes, Edinburgh are bound by the terms and conditions of the employing local authority, as well as all registered teachers following and meeting the professional standards for teachers (GTCS).
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback