1. Costs on setting up the expert advisory group to complete the study on low level background music in hospitality.
2. Which background fields of expertise the advisory group was made up from.
3. What the total overall costs and time frame accrued to this project were, including set up, researching and its publication.
1. The expert advisory group on low level background sound in hospitality was set up on a voluntary basis at no cost beyond basic staff time covered by salary.
2. Membership of the group consisted of: commercial industry acoustic expertise; independent acoustic expertise from the Institute of Acoustics; local authority environmental health expertise; industry licensing legal expertise; industry trade body representation and central government representation.
3. The expert advisory group on low level background sound in hospitality was set up on a voluntary basis at no cost beyond basic staff time covered by salary. Work involving the group took place at various points and in various forms i.e. phone calls and online meetings, between 18 August and 17 December 2020.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback